[MBNOG] MBNOG - Next Meeting

Theodore Baschak theodore at ciscodude.net
Wed May 31 15:44:55 CDT 2017

Its been a while since our last get together and the timeline to do a June
meeting has mostly slipped away now.

What are everyones thoughts about a next meeting date (and time of day -- I
know some had expressed an interest in MBNOG meetings being during the day
vs the evening)

I think June is probably mostly out of the question now?

What about July/August? I know some other groups don't meet in the summer
b/c of holidays. I am not sure if that applies to networking people or not
the same way?

Is September a more realistic timeline?

I welcome everyone's feedback.

Theodore Baschak - AS395089 - Hextet Systems
https://bgp.guru/ - https://hextet.net/
http://mbix.ca/ - http://mbnog.ca/