[MBNOG] potential date for Q1 2018 meeting?

Theodore Baschak theodore at ciscodude.net
Fri Jan 26 11:09:10 CST 2018

Well, I think we've got enough positive responses to say that YES the next meeting will be March the 22nd.

This will be MBNOG 1.

I'll prep an announcement and send it to the list as well as publishing it on the site.
Bit of history, we started at 0 as a programming joke as well as because it was such a beta idea at the time and we weren't sure if it would turn out well.

This gives people who would like to present some time to prep something.
On that note, if you'd like to present something, feel free to send your idea to the list, or myself or Jonathan privately if that suits you better.

I am excited to hear Jared Bater's talk at some point on interdomain multicast when the timing works out right.

I myself am working on a talk on doing IPv6 to end users with a mikrotik (and some cisco) based network. This will cover both my IPv6 (BGP) tunnels that I operate for people, as well as giving access to end users in a residential network using DHCP/DHCPv6-PD.

Theodore Baschak - AS395089 - Hextet Systems
https://bgp.guru/ - https://hextet.net/
http://mbix.ca/ - http://mbnog.ca/