[MBNOG] potential date for Q1 2018 meeting?

Theodore Baschak theodore at ciscodude.net
Fri Jan 26 11:33:41 CST 2018

I may have gotten carried away with excitement of a long-waited meeting
announcement.

What time would work best for people on Thursday March 22nd? 6? or more
after supper like 7 or 7:30?

Theodore Baschak - AS395089 - Hextet Systems
https://bgp.guru/ - https://hextet.net/
http://mbix.ca/ - http://mbnog.ca/