[MBNOG] MBNOG 1 Announcement

Theodore Baschak theodore at ciscodude.net
Fri Jan 26 16:44:40 CST 2018

The Manitoba Network Operators Group is holding its second meeting, with an open invitation to all network operators and administrators.

We will present and discuss network operations, and look for feedback from our attendees.

Date & Time

Thursday, March 22nd, 2018
7:00 PM until approx 9:00 PM

Venue

Room 533

167 Lombard Ave
Winnipeg, MB

RSVP

Please RSVP to rsvp at mbnog.ca so we can plan for attendance.

Why you should attend?

	• You’re looking to learn from peers about network operations and the industries network engineers build for.
	• You like good food, good drink, and good company
	• You support MB internet infrastructure

History

In April 2017 a group of Manitoban network operators got together and talked about networking openly. This was a beta test for a group that would meet semi-regularly and continue those open discussions, a test which was highly successful. Since this event was a beta test, and network operators also tend to think like programmers, the first meeting was called MBNOG 0.

Hosted By

Theodore Baschak & Jonathan Stewart
Meeting space graciously donated by Exchange Global Server Centre Inc.

Theodore Baschak - AS395089 - Hextet Systems
https://bgp.guru/ - https://hextet.net/
http://mbix.ca/ - http://mbnog.ca/