[MBNOG] Fwd: Call for Presentations - CHI-NOG 09 (May 23rd)

Theodore Baschak theodore at ciscodude.net
Wed Jan 30 12:25:19 CST 2019

This CFP reminded me that we'd like to put out our own call for presentations.

I've talked with a few people and it sounds like there's interest in a 2019-Q1 or Q2 MBNOG meeting.

The list of topics listed here is pretty extensive, and relevant to our group as well. Send ideas to the list or to myself or Jonathan.

Theodore Baschak - AS395089 - Hextet Systems
https://bgp.guru/ - https://hextet.net/
http://mbix.ca/ - http://mbnog.ca/